Basic steps to make glass paint:
1. After you get the glass parts and paint kit, clean the glass to get a smooth surface.
2. If your oven will not cure your finished paint, then you need a fairly rough surface. Burning in the oven can help oil paint dry and stick better because paint tends to peel or break.
This can be overcome by lightly drying the surface with wet or dry sandpaper. Changing the surface in this way will help the paint adhere better and last longer. You can buy best glass painting and enamels Supplies online.
3. Choose patterns that have clear contours with minimal curves and sharp angles.
4. Trace the pattern onto a sheet of paper that is exactly the size of the glass piece. The pattern should be drawn right in the middle with at least 1 or 1-1 / 2-inch margins on all sides.
5. Store the glass on patterned paper that is in perfect harmony.
6. Make pattern lines on the glass with the help of a glass coating. Use a black glass liner for maximum clarity. This border helps retain wet colors and prevents paint spills.
7. When doing all of this, be careful not to spoil the pattern. However, if that happens, clean the soiled part with a cotton swab dipped in a nail polish remover and wipe clean.